Parmesan and Curry Loaf Recipe
These little loaves are usually served at the inn with crab salad. Depending on his inspiration, Alain also flavors them with saffron, herbs, etc.
- 250 g (9 oz.) flour (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 200 g (7 oz.) freshly grated Parmesan
- 4 eggs
- 100 ml (6 Tbsp.) white wine
- 100 ml (6 Tbsp.) olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine the wine, oil and eggs.
- Blend the liquids into the dry mixture.
- Pour into greased molds and bake in a 200° C (400° F) oven. For a single loaf, allow 18-20 minutes, for smaller molds about 10 minutes. Check for doneness with a toothpick or the tip of a knife.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips