Pink Grapefruit Jam Recipe
Total time: 30 to 60 minutesPreparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for 5 jars, 375 g each
- 10 unsprayed pink Grapefruit
- 200 ml (3/4 cup) apple juice
- Granulated sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Remove the zest from the grapefruit.
- Halve the grapefruit and squeeze out the juice. Save the pulp. Cut the peel in half.
- Squeeze all the other fruit; reserve and strain the juice.
- Weigh the apple and grapefruit juice - weigh out an equal amount of sugar.
- Tie all the seeds in a piece of cheesecloth.
- Pour the juices, peels, seeds and sugar into a pot.
- Let the sugar dissolve over low heat, then turn up the heat and boil for 25 minutes, stirring often.
- Check the cooking stage by placing some of the mixture onto a cold plate.
- Remove the seeds and peels and pack the jam into jars.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips