Prep. time: 15 to 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Prawns are a good source of lean digestible protein. They provide vitamins B3 and B12 which act on cell and nerve metabolism. Prawns also contain cholesterol, but it is concentrated mainly in the head.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl to warm.
- Pass under the oven broiler all the vegetables which have been brushed with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Brush the prawns with olive oil and grill for 2 minutes on each side. Season and pour the lemon juice over the prawns. Place them on a baking sheet and cook for 3-4 miutes in a preheated 180° C / 350° F oven.
- Recuperate the cooking juices from the baking sheet and squeeze the prawn heads to retrieve the juice. Add the liquid to the Provençal sauce.
- Arrange the prawns and grilled vegetables attractively on a plate. Drizzle the sauce over top.
Hints & Tips