These gluten free almond flour based crackers are delicious paired with olive tapenade or any soft spreadable cheese for a cocktail party. For a simple snack eat with cheddar or jack cheese.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and rosemary.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil and egg.
- Stir wet ingredients into almond flour mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Roll the dough into a ball and press between 2 sheets of parchment paper to 30 mm / 1/8 inch thickness.
- Remove top piece of parchment paper. Transfer the bottom piece with rolled out dough onto baking sheet.
- Cut dough into 5 cm / 2-inch squares with a knife or pizza cutter.
- Bake at 180 °C / 350 °F for 12-15 minutes, until lightly golden. Let crackers cool on baking sheet for 30 minutes, then serve.
Fat 5.3 g
Sat Fat .45 g
Mono Fat .49 g
Poly Fat .08 g
Protein 2.3 g
Carb 1.5 g
Fiber .93 g
Cholesterol 8.8 mg
Sodium 148.3 mg
Calcium 19.9 mg
Magnesium .38 mg
Potassium 3.7 g
Vitamin E: 0.102 mg
Created by Elana Amsterdam cookbook author, "The Gluten-Free Almond Flour Cookbook" for the AlmondBoard.
Hints & Tips