Salad of Spaghetti, Whelks, Olives and Celery Recipe
Gualtiero Marchesi, L'Albereta, Italie
Flavors of Italy
Total time: 15 to 30 minutesPreparation and cooking time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 160 g (5 oz.) spaghetti (see Pasta)
- 100 g (3 1/2 oz.) Whelks, cooked and shelled
- 80 g (3 oz.) celery
- 15 g (1 tbsp.) toasted pine nuts
- 20 Taggiasco olives, pitted
- 12 Marjoram leaves
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Dice the celery. Cook the spaghetti, drain and cool in running water.
- Drain the pasta again and dress with an emulsion made with the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Add to the pasta the diced celery, halved olives, and marjoram. Toss and serve in individual plates. Garnish with the whelks and roasted pine nuts.
Pomino Il Benefizio, 1995 - Marchesi de' Frescobaldi
More recipe ideas
***** CODE PUB = PUB_F *****
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2023. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips