Salmon Lasagne with Yogurt Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: None
For 4 servings
- 1 cucumber
- 1 avocado
- 4 nice slices of smoked salmon
- 2 firm tomatoes
- 1 small container of yogurt
- juice of 1 lime
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Trim off both ends of the cucumber and cut it into 3 equal lengths. Cut each piece into thin slices.
- Peel and pit the avocado and slice each quarter into thin slices.
- Quarter and seed the tomato; dice the flesh.
- Cut each slice of smoked salmon into 3 equal strips.
Sauce and presentation
- In a bowl, whisk together the yogurt, lime juice, salt and pepper. Add the diced tomato.
- Assemble the lasagne individually, alternating slices of cucumber, avocado, smoked salmon and yogurt sauce.
- Repeat 3 times for each lasagne. Serve cold.
More recipe ideas
Photo and collaboration: Syndifrais
Hints & Tips