Rib basting sauce from the american Northeast Recipe
Flavors of the USA
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Preparation time: Few minutes
From sea to shining sea, every region of the U.S. boasts its own distinctive flavor profile. Here is the Northeast way to showcase regional flavor with ribs
Enjoy a sweet-sour tang by basting ribs with this sauce.
For 220 ml / 7/8 cup
- 65 ml / 1/4 cup minced onion
- 85 ml / 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 65 ml / 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Bast the ribs with this sauce during the last 20 minutes on the grill.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips