Shrimp, Avocado and Mango Salad Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutesPreparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: None
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 4 or 8 large cooked Shrimp
- 1 ripe Avocado
- 1 Mango
- 2 tbsp. grated coconut
- Fleur de sel or coarse sea salt
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) oil
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Peel and slice the avocado and mango.
- In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the dressing.
- Arrange the shrimp, mango and avocado attractively.
- Sprinkle with coconut and a pinch of sea salt; drizzle on the dressing.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips