Shrimp on Toast Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutesPreparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 2 minutes
Ingredients for 12 toasts
- 12 cooked Shrimp
- 12 small lettuce leaves (e.g., spring mix or Boston)
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) fresh Goat cheese
- 2-3 tbsp. cream
- 1 clove of garlic
- 12 slices of French bread
- Butter the slices of bread; toast them under the broiler.
- In a mixer, whip the cheese with the cream and garlic – add the cream as needed, depending on the consistency of the cheese.
- Place a lettuce leaf on a slice of toast. Spread with a little of the cheese mixture and top with a cooked shrimp.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2023. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips