Shrimp Toasts with Lemon Butter Sauce Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Preparation atime: A few minutes
Cooking time: A few minutes
Small shrimp work best for this recipe.
For 4 servings
- 4 slices of whole-grain bread, not too thin
- 200 g (7 oz.) cooked peeled shrimp
- 300 g (10 oz.) lemon butter sauce
- purple basil leaves
- Lightly toast the bread.
- Prepare the sauce.
- Spread each slice of bread with some warm sauce.
- Top with the shrimp.
- Garnish with some chopped purple basil and serve immediately.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2023. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips