- Combine spinach, parsley, garlic, cheese and 6 tablespoons of olive oil in food processor. Process until smooth.
Pasta and finishing
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; season with salt.
- Cook pasta according to package détails.
- During this time, sauté tomatoes with remaining olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat until blistered; add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Drain pasta and toss it with pesto and tomatoes in a large mixing bowl before serving.
Do you suffer from gluten allergy?
Smile again. If you have gluten sensitivities you can now enjoy a good pasta dish. Thanks to Barilla who has introduced a line of gluten-free pasta made with a proprietary blend of white and yellow corn and rice.
Hints & Tips