Summer Salad (shrimp, grapefruit, melon and fresh cheese) Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: None
Vary the pleasure by season by substituting watermelon, orange, clementines, etc. for the melon.
For 4 servings
- 100 g (3 1/2 oz.) fresh white cheese
- 300 g (10 oz.) cooked large shrimps
- 1 grapefruit, chilled
- 1 melon, chilled
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Maggi seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Cut the grapefruit in half, remove the flesh and slice thinly, reserving the juice.
- Thinly slice the peeled melon.
- Peel the shrimps. Season with grapefruit juice and place on plates.
- On each plate, place some melon and grapefruit slices and a few shrimps.
- Sprinkle with crumbled white cheese and add a grinding of pepper.
- Combine the ingredients for the dressing and serve as an accompaniment to the salad.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2021. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips