Walnut Oil Vinaigrette Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
The quantities specified for this vinaigrette are intentionally large; you can keep the rest in a closed bottle in the refrigerator for 10 days or so. It is a wonderful accompaniment for any salad.
- 10 g (2 tsp.) Dijon mustard
- 7 g (1 1/2 tsp.) fine salt
- 0.75 g (pinch) ground white pepper
- 250 ml (1 cup) wine vinegar
- 250 ml (1 cup) Sherry vinegar
- 150 ml (10 tbsp.) Canola oil
- 75 ml (5 tbsp.) Walnut oil
- Place all the ingredients in a glass bowl, emulsify;
- add 60 ml (1/4 cup) warm water at the end.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2020. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips