Watermelon Strawberry Shake and pop Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Freezing time: 2 hours
For 4 servings
- 235 ml / 8 ounces lemon nonfat yogurt
- 500 ml / 2 cups cubed, seedless watermelon
- 500 ml / 2 cips fresh strawberries, cleaned and hulled
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- Small paper cups
- Popsicle Sticks
- In blender or food processor, process yogurt, watermelon, strawberries and banana until smooth and frothy. Refrigerate half the mixture.
Frozen Smoothie Pops
- Pour half prepared Watermelon Strawberry Shake into small paper cups.
- Freeze, inserting popsicle sticks or plastic spoons when mixture is partially frozen. Or, pour Watermelon Strawberry Shake into ice cream machine.
- In a blender process again the shake for a more smoothy texture.
- Serve shake and pop together for a double fun and texture.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips