Carré Frais and Smoked Salmon Cheesecake Recipe
Total time: 30 to 60 minutes
Prep. time: 20 minutes
Cooling time: 4 heures
Cooking time: 40 minutes
For 4 servings
- 200 g carré frais or other fresh cheese
- 4 slices of smoked salmon
- 110 g salted crackers
- 2 eggs
- 1 chive bunch
- 30 ml / 2 Tbsp. fromage blanc or baker's cheese
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 70 g butter
- salt, freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 160 °C / 325 °F.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Crush the crackers in a bowl and combine them with the melted butter. Spread the mixture over the bottom of a cake pan (preferably one with a removable bottom).
- Chop the chives, setting a few aside for decoration.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add the carré frais, fromage blanc, 2 slices of finely chopped salmon, the chives and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and combine everything well.
- Spread the mixture over the cracker crust.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Let the cheesecake come to room temperature and then refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Just before serving, unmold the cheesecake and decorate the top with the remaining smoked salmon, cut into strips, and the reserved chives.
More recipe ideas
Photo : Carré frais
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2023. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips