Zucchini, Ham and Goat Cheese Quiche Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Prep. time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
We suggest to serve the quiche with an arugula salad or a bell pepper-kiwi-mascarpone jelly for a fresh gourmet twist.
For 4 servings
- 150 g / 5 oz cooked ham cut in dices
- 200 g / 7 oz puff pastry
- 1 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 200 ml / 4/5 cup 15% cooking cream
- 150 g / 5 oz fresh goat cheese
- 3 egg yolks
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / 350ºF.
- Line 4 small pie pans with puff pastry. Prick the base with the tip of a knife.
- Wash the zucchini and grate it coarsely. Mince the onion. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the cream, goat cheese and egg yolks. Season with salt and pepper. Incorporate the pieces of cooked ham, shredded zucchini and minced onion.
- Pour the mixture into the pie pans. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Unmold after baking.
Serve hot or cold with a green salad.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2020. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips