Creamy Coriander and Lime Dressing Recipe
Flavors of Texas
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Cooking time: None
For 325 ml / 1 1/2 cup
- 30 ml / 2 Tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- 15 ml / 1 Tbsp. wine vinegar
- 5 ml / 1 Tsp. lime zest
- 85 ml / 1/3 cup lime juice
- 125 ml / 1/2 cup sour cream
- 125 ml / 1/2 cup extra Virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 15 ml / 1 Tbsp. honey
- salt, freshly ground black pepper
- Blend all the ingredients except the olive oil until smooth.
- While machine is running, slowly drizzle in the oil until incorporated.
- Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips