Creamy feta salad dressing Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Cooking time: None
Cooling time: 2 hours
If the salad dressing is too thick, just add a little milk until it's the texture you desire.
You can use an electric mixer to make it creamier.
- 140 g / 5 oz feta cheese
- 60 ml / 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 125 ml / 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- With a fork, mash the cheese, the egg yolk and the buttermilk together.
- Add sour cream.
- Slowly drizzle in the oil, whisking constantly, in order to achieve a smooth and creamy consistency;
- Add the vinegar to whiten the sauce. Add sea salt to taste.
- Let sit, covered, in the refrigerator at least a few hours to blend flavors.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips