Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Sprinkle the dish with Parmesan shavings.
Our intake of carbohydrates should represent at least 50% of our daily diet. Consuming a variety of grains, a source of carbohydrates, contributes to the balance of each meal.
- For the sauce, combine the mascarpone with the fromage blanc, the juice and zest of one lemon, the powdered lemon rind, honey and a pinch of salt.
- Peel the pattypan squash and pumpkin and cut the flesh into small cubes.
- Sauté over high heat in walnut oil in a skillet with the juice of the remaining lemon (before squeezing, grate the zest and set aside). Season with salt and pepper. Stir often.
- Prepare the grains or couscous according to the package directions.
- When the vegetables are nicely colored, add the grated lemon zest and the grains off the heat . Mix well.
- Serve with the cold sauce.
Hints & Tips