Peanut Sauce Recipe
Flavors of China
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Prep. time: 10 minutes
- 250 ml (1 cup) Peanut butter
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) rice vinegar mixed with 125 ml (1/2 cup) water or light chicken stock
- 2 shallots or green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 6 tbsp. Soy Sauce or Soya Sauce
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
- Place all of the sauce ingredients except the shallots into a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; mix well until the peanut butter has dissolved.
- Add the shallots; correct the seasoning.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips