Boursault Brebis and Honeyed Pears Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 12-17 minutes
For 4 servings
- 4 nice pears + 1 liter (4 cups) pear juice
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 6 black olives
- 1 spig of thyme
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1 Boursault Brebis, Boursin or a creamy sheep's milk cheese
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Halve the pears, leaving the skin on.
- Poach for 10-15 minutes in the pear juice and honey.
- Combine the Boursault Brebis with the chopped black olives and thyme and rosemary leaves.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil.
- Fill the pear halves generously with the mixture.
- Place under the broiler for 2 minutes.
NB: You can peel the pears once they are poached, if you prefer.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2023. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips