Pineapple, Kiwi and Mint Bubble Tea Recipe
Total time: 30 to 60 minutes
Preparation : 10 minutes
Cooking : 30-35 minutes
Depending on your taste, you can replace the mint tea with black tea.
Vary the color of the food coloring according to your whim.
For 4 servings
- 6 tsp. tapioca
- green food coloring
- 10 g (2 tsp.) powdered sugar
- 400 ml (1 3/4 cup) mint tea
- 1 banana
- ice cubes
- 1 ripe pineapple
- 3 kiwis
- 12-15 basil leaves
- 10 spinach leaves
- 10 mint leaves
- Cook the tapioca in 750 ml (3 cups) boiling water with a few drops of green food coloring and the sugar for 30-35 minutes, stirring often. Drain.
- Prepare the tea and let cool.
- In a blender, combine the banana with part of the cooled tea and a few ice cubes.
- Add the pineapple, kiwi, basil leaves, mint and spinach and finally the remaining tea.
- Pour the tapioca into tall glasses and pour in the tea mixture.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2022. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips