Shrimp, California Bartlett Pear and Snow Pea Sauté in litchee juice Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutesPreparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5-6 minutes
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 425 (1 lb.) medium Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 French shallots, thinly sliced
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) olive oil
- 150 g (5 oz.) String Beans, tipped
- 45 ml (1 1/2 oz.) dry white wine or vermouth (e.g., Noilly Prat)
- 2 California Bartlett Pears, quartered
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) unsalted butter
- 35-45 ml (2-3 tbsp.) litchi juice
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp.) turmeric
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) heavy cream (optional)
- In wok, cook the shallots in the olive oil over moderate heat 2 minutes.
- Add snow peas and wine and cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the shrimp, pears, butter, spices, cream and litchee juice and cook 1-2 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2023. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips