Teriyaki Vegetable Noodle Bowl Recipe
Flavors of China
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Cooking time: Less than 10 minutes
For 4 servings
- 2 pkgs (3 oz each) dry ramen noodles, without seasoning packet
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 2 Tsp. finely chopped garlic, divided
- 1 Tsp. finely chopped fresh ginger, divided
- 500 ml / 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 250 ml / 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 375 ml / 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 250 ml / 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 250 ml / 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 170 ml / 2/3 cup P.F. Chang's® Home Menu Teriyaki Sauce or other teriyaki sauce
- 2 chopped green onions
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain, rinse and set aside.
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil, 1 teaspoon garlic and 1/2 teaspoon ginger to skillet; cook 30 seconds.
- Stir in broccoli and edamame. Pour in water, cover and cook 2 minutes, until water has evaporated.
- Remove vegetables from pan and set aside.
- Pour remaining 1 tablespoon oil, 1 teaspoon garlic and 1/2 teaspoon ginger into skillet. Stir in mushrooms and bell pepper; cook 2 minutes, until tender.
- Stir in snow peas, broccoli mixture (3), teriyaki sauce and cooked noodles (1). Toss until well combined and heat until sauce is bubbling, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in green onions. Serve.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2020. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips