Bagel with chicken and St. Agur cheese Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Give in to the delight of St. Agur's unique combination of intense flavor and creamy texture and add a slice to your next burger.
For 4 servings
- 8 slices of Saint Agur cheese
- 4 sesame bagels
- 100 g sundried tomatoes
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 4 Tbsp. onion confit
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Preheat the broiler to toast the bagels.
- Season the chicken breasts and cook in a little olive oil in a skillet for 5 minutes per side.
- On a bagel half, arrange the ingredients in order: 1 Tbsp. onion confit, a few arugula leaves, 1/2 chicken breast in slices, some sundried tomatoes and 2 slices of St. Agur cheese.
- Top with the other bagel half.
- Place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes and serve.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2022. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips