Chicken Breast Rolls Stuffed with 0% Carré Frais and Lemon Recipe
Flavors of Périgord
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Tip: You can add some ground cumin to the Carré Frais before stuffing the chicken.
For 4 servings
- 4 squares of Carré Frais 0%, 25 g each
- 4 chicken breasts, 140 g each
- 1 salt-preserved lemon
For the niçoise of green beans
- 200 g green string beans
- 1 red tomato
- 1 green tomato
- 1 green onion
- basil, verbena, chives, mint
- 1 tbsp. niçois olives
- 1 Tbsp. roasted pine nuts
- 1 lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cut the lemon into quarters, keeping only the peel, and cut it into thin strips.
- Skin the chicken breasts and open them up slightly by making a lengthwise cut.
- Season with salt and pepper, place the Carré Frais and lemon in the middle and close up.
- Using plastic wrap, form the breasts into a sausage shape and close the ends by tying the plastic wrap in a knot or using a string.
- Steam at 100° C/200° F for 10 minutes. Cool and slice thickly.
- Tip the beans and cut into 1 cm lengths.
- Cook the beans in a large amount of boiling salted water for 4-5 minutes; refresh immediately in very cold water. Drain and keep cold.
Niçoise and finishing
- Cut a cross into the base of the tomato, remove the stem end, and immerse in boiling water for 15 seconds; refresh in cold water.
- Peel and seed the tomaotes and cut into small dice.
- Chop the green onion finely. Add the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, green beans, tomato, green onion, olives and pine nuts.
- Arrange the slices of stuffed chicken breast, the green bean niçoise and the fresh herbs on plates.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2022. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips