Christmas Granola with California Prunes Recipe
Prep. time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 to 30 minutes
A must-have for breakfast, this granola recipe is a healthy meal filled with fiber.
Note: It is better not to use quick-cooking oatmeal because the result is less crunchy.
For 6 servings of 250 ml / 1 cup
- 1 litre / 4 cups oatmeal
- 250 ml / 1 cup California prunes, chopped
- 125 ml / 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 125 ml / 1/2 cup Grenoble nuts, chopped
- 1 Tsp. cinnamon
- 1 Tsp. ginger
- 1/2 Tsp. nutmeg
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 65 ml / 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat oven at 160°C / 325°F.
- Put chopped California prunes, almonds, walnuts into a deeper bowl.
- Add oatmeal, spices, coconut oil and honey. Mix everything until combined.
- Put a baking paper on a baking tray, strew the mixture, spread evenly and bake for 20 to 30 minutes. Shuffle granola during baking several times for better drying of all the ingredients.
More recipe ideas
Photo & collaboration: California Prunes
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2023. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips